Tuesday 18 September 2007

Stephen Wood responds to the very first post...

see original post here.

Tara Madden,

I can’t believe it was you! Anthony blamed me for years, which lead to several nervous breakdowns due to my quiet and fragile personality at that time in my life..... which has led to years of counselling - all due to that one incident in my life....

But l harbour no ill feeling, l suppose in some way, l can sit back now and think that at least in my own unselfish way, l helped divert what could have been an even BIGGER Gastric attack in Anthony's hands and hopefully somehow that’s helped to preserve that beautiful song you both shared dancing away to "George Michael"!!!!

On a serious note! Checked out the web site and loved it! Upset l missed out on the reunion; unfortunately l only found out the day before and couldn’t at such short notice relinquish my parental duties... oh well next time…

No comments: